The Finishing Solutions Network provides you with the right people for your construction, maintenance, or installation project.
How? By giving you access to more than 7,000 qualified contractors in the paint, wall covering, flooring and glass trades. And there’s no cost to find your ideal contractor using our Perfect Fit SystemTM. Here are two big reasons to let us serve you …
1) Productivity You Can See
Our professionals are certified by The Finishing Solutions Network. And research shows that our workers are among the most-productive you can find anywhere.
- The productivity of our workers on commercial and retail projects was between 31% and 51% higher
than less-trained, less-experienced workers, according to the U.S. Labor Department.
- Output per hour for our workers is 24% higher than less-trained, less-experienced workers, according to research done at North Carolina State University.
- Our construction work sites are 17% more productive than sites with less-trained, less-experienced workers, according to The Construction Users Roundtable (CURT).
How do we do it? Our contractors complete hundreds of hours of rigorous education in the paint, wall covering and glass trades. They master the skills to do your job right and on time, the first time — every time.
Beyond skill, there’s safety. It’s good for business. And our workforce can help your business by reducing your costs. We do this by minimizing accidents, injuries, downtime, and workers’ compensation claims. With 300 master trainers and 168 education centers nationwide, we train our people in critical safety areas:
- OSHA 10 and 30
- Ladders and Scaffolding Safety
- Fall Protection
- Lead Awareness
- First Aid / CPR
- Aerial Work Platform
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Communications
2) Experience You Can Trust
If you’ve driven more than 100 miles in the last year, chances are you’ve seen our work. Across the U.S. and Canada, contractors in The Finishing Solutions Network have completed projects like these:
- Local Office Space
- Academic Research Facilities
- Colleges and Universities
- Energy Plants
- Landmark Buildings
- Bridges and Water Towers
Some of our contractors have been in business for more than 50 years. And all our professionals are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Bottom line: Our top priority is you. Because we know you have a lot of choices, and we want you to choose us to get your job done this time, and again next time.